What Are the Benefits of Promotional Merchandise?
When it comes to generating positive ROI, few marketing methods compare to branded merchandise. If you're looking for an affordable way to increase brand recognition and create positive goodwill, consider the compelling benefits of promotional products.
Why Are Promotional Products Important?
Good marketing campaigns should involve a variety of tactics and channels that reach customers at every stage of the buying process. With that said, not many offer the potential of branded promotional items. This is because they offer such powerful long-term benefits, including:
- They promote enduring interest. When a promotional product offers relevant, tangible value, it can provide lasting promotional power that increases a company's ROI. According to research, the average consumer keeps a branded promo product for between one and four years. When you choose functional products that offer actual, real-world value, you can be sure they will get used again and again. This builds goodwill, while increasing the chances that your company's brand will get exposed to more and more consumers.
- They cultivate lasting brand awareness. The right promotional products can have a significant impact on your target audience, providing long-term brand awareness that increases your customer pool. According to research by the Promotional Products Association International (PPAI), over 60 percent of American consumers say they remember both the name and services of at least one business that gave them a promo product. This same study suggests that branded promotional products also help forge positive relationships with consumers by generating goodwill.
- They enhance engagement. When they tailor their promo products to appeal to their target audiences, companies connect more effectively. Whether it's education, agriculture, corporate, travel, technology, pharmaceutical or some other industry; it's possible to target specific market segments by leveraging today's incredible diversity of promo products. To optimize your engagement, however, you should choose products that appeal to a specific audience's needs and interests, based on their careers, backgrounds, hobbies or demographics.
- They create ambassadors for your brand. Countless companies use high-end promotional products to create positive sentiment among their most valued clients. At the same time, these products transform clients into walking advertisements for a company. Whether they are at the airport, on the golf course, in the boardroom or at the big game, customers can become influential ambassadors for a company, when they use its promotional merchandise.
- They are cost-effective. Since cost management plays a critical role in any marketing campaign; companies must make wise choices when selecting promotional products. Fortunately, modern businesses are able to choose from a wide array of branded items, priced to fit virtually any type of budget. From premium corporate gifts to inexpensive trade show items, there are options for every type of business and every type of event. This is just one reason why it's never been easier to use promotional products to boost brand awareness and cultivate client goodwill.
As you can see, branded merchandise can help companies engage audiences in very powerful ways. To maximize your impact, however, it helps to work with a leading provider, such as Bagmasters, which offers the industry's most impressive and diverse inventory of branded promotional products.
Love this article? Want to learn about leveraging popular events to boost brand awareness? Let us know on Facebook and Twitter!