7 Original Wedding Favors to Help Make Your Big Day Uniquely You
Themed weddings and receptions have become a popular trend in recent years, as couples look for ways to make their unions more unique. From distinctive wedding decorations to original party supplies, there are all sorts of ways to tailor your celebration to reflect your personal tastes. If you're looking for some inspiration, consider the following wedding favor ideas for guests.
- Beverage cube sets: If you're looking for wedding favors that will make an impact, personalized beverage cube sets are a great choice. Each one contains four food-grade stainless steel beverage cubes that keep drinks chilled without watering them down. They also come in stylish protective velvet pouches and sleek-looking Bullware tin packaging.
- Stainless steel stemless wine glasses: Personalized wine glasses have become so trendy, they don't provide the distinctive impact they once did. That is unless you put a twist on the idea by offering custom stemless wine glasses made of sleek stainless steel. Vacuum insulated with double wall construction, these striking wedding favors are stylish and meet every FDA requirement.
- Personalized candy: Treat your wedding guest to some sweet take-away wedding favors by offering personalized see-through tins filled with signature peppermints, jelly beans, Red Hots, Jolly Ranchers or gum. If sugar isn't your style, you can also opt for tins filled with sugar-free candy, such as peppermints, colored hearts, stars, chocolates or mini tarts.
- Zen lip balm jars: Since the average person loses countless lip balm containers over the course of his or her day-to-day, a fresh replacement is always appreciated. This is especially true when it comes in a custom .35-ounce tin container filled with vanilla-flavored lip balm that offers SPF 15 protection.
- Laguiole black wine gift sets: These chic little items are a great way to thank guests for helping to celebrate your big day. Each five-piece set includes a stopper, corkscrew, pourer, foil cutter and thermometer, along with a stylish black wooden case for presentation and storage. Laguiole black wine gift sets are also accented with the prestigious Laguiole bee, a famous symbol of superior quality in honor of the centuries-old tradition of master craftsmanship made famous by Laguiole knife makers.
- Bullware drink charms: Perfect for accenting wine glasses and beer bottles, these personalized charms help guests identify their drinks, while adding a little some charm to your gathering. Available in seven-piece sets, each one contains six drink charms, decorated with unique artwork. They also come with rings that are large enough to fit just about every type of wine glass and bottle neck.
- 3oz. SPIN IV Shot Glass: Raise eyebrows for all the right reasons by offering these frosted little shot glasses as wedding reception favors. Each one includes a patented vertical axis spinner disc in the lower half that makes it a great conversation piece and a unique wedding favor your guests will be happy to take home. The vertical axis spinner disc is also available in 22-ounce glass steins.
Love this article? Want to learn about leveraging popular events to boost brand awareness? Let us know on Facebook and Twitter!