Personalized Wedding Gifts for Your Bridal Shower
Personalized wedding gifts are a great way to help a new bride stock her home with essentials, while commemorating her special day. From distinctive party favors to custom gifts, here are a few personal touches that can turn ordinary bridal showers into memorable celebrations.
- Vino2Go Wine Tumblers: These intriguing double-wall tumblers add a playful element to sophisticated gatherings. The wine glass-shaped inner wall provides a shapely ten-ounce reservoir, while the insulated exterior wall keeps wine cooler, longer.
- 19 Oz. Tall Wine Glasses: These sleek wine glasses are enhanced by wide bases, sturdy stems and chip-resistant rolled rims. The rounded design provides plenty of area for custom text, monograms, logos or graphics.
- 16 Oz. Stemless Wine Glasses: These stemless glasses showcase an open mouth that enhances the aroma and flavor of wine. The 16-ounce design keeps glasses filled longer, while a wide range of colorful options allows you to easily complement the theme and décor of your unique bridal shower.
- Stainless Steel Stemless Wine Glass: These gorgeous glasses offer all the same benefits as their glass counterparts, along with sleek stainless steel inner and outer walls. The double-wall construction combines with vacuum insulation to keep beverages cold.
- 16 Oz. Ale Glass Can: With a familiar yet unexpected design, these cool glasses feature an authentic can style with inset lips, straight sides and ridged heels. Add some casual sophistication to showers with an etched-style imprinting for logos and text.
- Ear Plugs and Eye Mask Set: These comforting custom wedding gifts help ensure a relaxing honeymoon flight for the bride-to-be. They also include a convenient zippered carry pouch that keeps everything clean, fresh and organized.
- 24 Oz. Yard Cup with Straw: Perfect for casual celebrations, these voluminous cups are equipped with snap-on lids and 19-inch straws. They are also made of sturdy, shatter-proof plastic that's food-grade and BPA-free.
Love this article? Want to learn about leveraging popular events to boost brand awareness? Let us know on Facebook and Twitter!