7 Great Ideas For Your Bachelor & Bachelorette Party
Bachelor and bachelorette parties allow brides and grooms to bond with friends and escape the stress that comes with planning a wedding. While some people honor the tradition by throwing wild parties, others embrace creative ideas that are more relaxing and inclusive. Here are some tips for more rewarding bachelor and bachelorette parties.
- Plan a golfing getaway. If you and your friends are avid golfers, consider planning a weekend trip to an out-of-state course. There are a number of golf resorts that offer stylish accommodations and scenic courses, where you can take a much-needed break from stress and expectations. While typically more popular with men, golfing trips can also be a lot of fun for joint bachelor and bachelorette parties, involving several established couples.
- Escape to the great outdoors. Bored with traditional stag party ideas? Consider planning a camping trip with your closest friends. Instead of a wild party in Las Vegas, enjoy some peace and quiet amid nature's breathtaking beauty. This is a great way to unplug from all of the wedding stress, so you will feel rested and rejuvenated when you get back home.
- Customize the event. Looking for ways to make your celebration one-of-a-kind? Use custom bachelor party favor ideas and bachelorette party accessories to add a distinctive touch to your event. From personalized wine glasses, and craft beer glasses, to custom playing cards, and golf items, there are all sorts of ways you can make your party unique. These items will also make cool keepsakes, so you and your friends can remember the occasion as the years go by.
- Plan a spa weekend. Whisk your bridesmaids away to a spa resort and find some balance before your big day. From massages and beauty treatments to facials and wellness therapies, there are all sorts of ways you can thank your friends, while pampering yourself in the process. Just make sure to plan things well in advance, so everyone will be able to free up their schedules.
- Take a wine tour. If you and your friends love wine, consider taking a road trip through wine country. Depending on where you live, there are all sorts of great wineries and distilleries that offer tours and tastings. Do a little research and find some options near your home. If there aren't any wineries nearby, you can host a wine-themed party, complete with personalized bachelorette supplies, such as custom wine accessories.
- Visit an amusement park: Looking for a great idea for a joint bachelor/bachelorette party? Tap into your youthful side by treating everyone to a day at a local amusement park. Take a break from all the stressful planning, while enjoying exhilarating thrill rides with your closest friends.
- Hold a wedding Olympics. Get everyone involved by challenging your wedding party to a friendly groomsmen vs. bridesmaids showdown. Rent out some space at a field or gym and plan activities, such as flag football, dodge ball, trivia, three-legged races and more. You can even get customized t-shirts for each team, along with prizes for the winners.
It's tournament time! Each Party Tournament Golf Kit contains a cup, a lip balm, 3 golf balls, 6 golf tees, 1 divot tool, and 1 poker chip. Perfect for your next golf event or promotion! #bagmastershttps://t.co/7UpKn3HNxv pic.twitter.com/tNAg07a8cl— Bagmasters (@Bagmasters) June 20, 2018
Ready for your next gold event? Each Towel Tumbler Golf Kit includes a tumbler with lid, a pair of sunglasses, a rally towel, and a lip balm. Perfect for any outing on the greens!https://t.co/FdaFrFlGBb pic.twitter.com/JSpSyCm11t— Bagmasters (@Bagmasters) June 20, 2018
The Deluxe Fun In The Sun Kit includes a clear drawstring backpack, a waterproof phone pouch, the can cooler, the sunstick, and a pair of rubberized sunglasses, all items ideal for a trip to the beach or outdoor outing. #bagmastershttps://t.co/hXvtynnvm0 pic.twitter.com/ThHb5qMJFn— Bagmasters (@Bagmasters) June 20, 2018
Hold your own beer tasting with this beer flight. Includes four 250ml glasses and wood serving paddle painted with chalkboard paint so you can easily identify which brew you are tasting. Hop on the Bull. Craft up the night. Live Classy. #bagmastershttps://t.co/26Wz5HrvnG pic.twitter.com/nuSRaTh8P8— Bagmasters (@Bagmasters) June 20, 2018
Need an anything-goes kind of pouch? Tweedle Dee is the one for you! With a wide, zippered closure and a good sized gusset, this pouch can hold everything from toiletries and makeup to desk supplies and small tools. #bagmastershttps://t.co/3HlgZsWfW1 pic.twitter.com/d91rIk0bUl— Bagmasters (@Bagmasters) June 20, 2018
Perfect for delivering single bottles of wine! With a full-bleed imprint, a square gusset, and an 8in drop handle, it couldn't be better. Showcase your customer's logo and leave the end user with a rad tangible gift for a great brand impression!https://t.co/xzd4bDTVpN pic.twitter.com/yrK1DhvPE7— Bagmasters (@Bagmasters) June 20, 2018
Made of 100% soft spun cotton, our Port & Company essential t-shirt is available in a variety of colors, making it stand out and make a lasting impression! #bagmastershttps://t.co/8JPNubqKNp pic.twitter.com/0VvTvdgwdw— Bagmasters (@Bagmasters) June 20, 2018
Love this article? Want to learn about leveraging popular events to boost brand awareness? Let us know on Facebook and Twitter!