5 Great Gifts for National Nurses Day
Celebrated annually on May 6, National Nurses Day is an important event that raises awareness about the critical role nurses play in society. It also marks the beginning of National Nurses Week, which stretches to May 12, the birthday of the founder of modern nursing, Florence Nightingale.
Throughout America, doctors and healthcare facilities tend to use this period to honor the loyal, hard-working nurses that staff their organizations. Here are some great gift ideas to help you recognize these key members of your medical team.
Best Gifts for Nurses
If you know your nurses well, you may have little difficulty selecting gifts that fit their unique personalities. Most often, however, it's not possible for larger healthcare organizations to get to know every single member of their workforce. The following gifts allow you to recognize your nurses even if you don't know them on a personal basis.
- Convertible Scrubs Tote: This playful themed bag is a great way to honor your nurses, especially if it's filled with an assortment of goodies, such as chocolates, candies, candles, lip balm and any other small items that might be fun or useful.
- Two-Tone 2 Piece Coaster Mugs: Most nurses consume large quantities of coffee to power them through long, trying shifts. These attractive mugs are ideal for unforgiving, fast-paced environments, thanks to their sturdy rubber bottoms and convenient thumb-slide lids.
- Small Round Gel Beads Hot/Cold Pack: Aches and pains are par for the course, when nurses work long hours caring for patients. Microwave- and freezer-safe, these non-toxic therapeutic gel packs soothe sore muscles by applying cold or heat as needed.
- Peak Lunch Cooler Bag: Busy nurses don't always have time to break for lunch at their favorite restaurants. Inspired by rugged sport duffels, this attractive lunch cooler has distinctive air-mesh accents and trim, along with a large zippered flap that can accommodate large food items.
This attractive lunch cooler has distinctive air-mesh accents and trim, along with a large zippered flap that can accommodate large food items. https://t.co/sDhXZOAf94 #whatsforlunch #coolers #bagmasters pic.twitter.com/Om8yZ0TZuz— Bagmasters (@Bagmasters) April 18, 2018
- Bolt Power Bank with Carabiner: Because they spend so much time caring for patients, nurses don't always have time to make sure their phones are adequately charged. Securely affixed to a carabiner, this convenient reusable power bank will ensure that they always have enough juice for important calls.
Perfect for #nursesday this convertible scrubs tote folds into a pouch! Making it easy to carry all the essentials. https://t.co/lq5OrDJKIL #bagmasters #Nursing #promotionalproducts #promos pic.twitter.com/rzR8FkaOEk— Bagmasters (@Bagmasters) April 18, 2018
Our 16 oz low rider desk mug puts your morning coffee right at your fingertips, it features a double wall construction for Insulation of hot or cold liquids, a definite must have at any desk! #coffee #bagmasters #officelife pic.twitter.com/BSdUSWtnax— Bagmasters (@Bagmasters) April 18, 2018
Securely affixed to a carabiner, this convenient reusable power bank will ensure that you always have enough juice for important calls! https://t.co/4XP6wpGlIo #travel #powerbank #essentials pic.twitter.com/UEvL0jlHZ0— Bagmasters (@Bagmasters) April 18, 2018
Love this article? Want to learn about leveraging popular events to boost brand awareness? Let us know on Facebook and Twitter!