5 Promo Products Aimed at Solopreneurs
The gig economy has given rise to a new generation of solopreneurs, who handle just about every aspect of their business ventures. By leveraging the right types of branded promotional products, you can connect with these autonomous professionals and add them to your pool of clients or customers.
What Exactly Is a Solopreneur?
Just like entrepreneurs, solopreneurs use their talents to build businesses from the ground up. Unlike an entrepreneur who relies on paid employees, however, the average solopreneur does it alone. Not only is this person the proverbial head chef, he or she is also the dishwasher working behind the scenes. Without the money for a paid full-time staff, the solopreneur might leverage contract agreements or outsourced providers. In the end, however, as an independent entity, the solopreneur is ultimately responsible for every major and minor business function.
Engaging with SolopreneursPromotional products provide great opportunities to engage with modern solopreneurs, who need practical solutions for everyday challenges. To achieve optimal impact, however, it pays to choose products that offer actual, real-world benefits, well-suited to an independent business person's needs. Some of the most effective options include:
- Personalized stationery: Choose from branded stationary, high-grade jotters, portfolios, journals, padfolios, planners, deluxe organizers, sticky notes and notebooks.
- Travel accessories: Cultivate client goodwill with personalized luggage, garment bags, utility kits, USB car chargers, book lights or support pillows.
- Tech items: From power banks and USB drives to Stylus pens and branded tablet holders, solopreneurs have an insatiable appetite for technology.
- Office supplies: A busy solopreneur can never get enough pens, highlighters or notebooks.
- • Recreational items: Even the busiest solopreneur has a life outside the job. Stay connected even when they're off the clock by offering branded golf gifts, coolers, beach gear and apparel.
Tapping a Growing Market Segment
According to recent data, there are nearly 20 million solopreneurs in the United States. As this number continues to grow, businesses need effective ways to connect with these professionals. With Bagmasters’ comprehensive collection of quality branded gifts, you can engage with independent-minded professionals by offering functional products that will get used and reused, again and again.
Love this article? Want to learn about leveraging popular events to boost brand awareness? Let us know on Facebook and Twitter!