The Many Applications of Branded Custom Lanyards
Lanyards offer unique versatility that allows businesses to connect with a surprisingly diverse audience. If you hold a narrow view of these handy accessories, learn the many ways you can leverage custom lanyards to boost brand awareness.
Originally employed by sailors to keep items from shifting or going overboard, lanyards made their initial appearance in 15th century France. These days, they've become just as handy for land-lovers in a variety of environments.Typically used to hold ID badges, lanyards are a common sight at trade shows and events. At the same time, they've also made their ways into all sorts of other arenas, thanks to a broad diversity of applications. Among the most noteworthy include:
- Outdoor recreation: Whether they’re climbing, camping or hiking, outdoor enthusiasts can always use lanyards to efficiently haul essential items
- Home use: Lanyards provide an easy answer for organization in the garage, basements and children's closets.
- Pens: Specialized lanyards with breakaway pens are a godsend when your clients can't afford to be without a writing instrument at a key event.
- Boating: Designed to keep items secure on open water, lanyards allow you to stay relevant in your clients' minds, even when they're away from the office.
- USB drives: These tiny tech items have a way of getting lost amid clutter. By affixing their USBs to lanyards, your customers can easily find them in drawers or wear them around the neck during that key presentation.
Whether they're securing a VIP pass, compass, keys or some other essential item, lanyards provide endless opportunities to engage your target audience. When they're enhanced with photo-quality, end-to-end sublimation printing, these handy promo items become powerful touchpoints that offer long-term promotional appeal.
Bagmasters offers the industry's most diverse line of personalized lanyards for events, concerts, trade shows and specialized marketing campaigns. Browse our extensive collection of custom promotional products and discover cost-effective solutions that offer exceptional ROI.
Love this article? Want to learn about leveraging popular events to boost brand awareness? Let us know on Facebook and Twitter!